Entered: 01 Dec 2022
The ideal candidate will be able to co ordinate concrete works to sub structure ( pads and stub columns) and following on with Ground beams, columns, drainage to floors, floors and decking for 2nd story structure. These will be all running concurrently. There is 12 months work in this location.
- Setting out using GPS and total station;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
- Degree in engineering related discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- Proven setting-out ability on site
- Proficient in the use of EDM / Robotic Total Station;
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication skills;
If this position isn't for you but you would like to discuss our other vacancies then feel free to get in touch or to suggest a colleague for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.