Civil Engineer - Kildare Town
Entered: 08 Dec 2023
We are looking for a motivated Civil Engineer to join our team & work alongside the site foreman on a Large Housing Development on the outskirts of Kildare Town in the Midlands - green field site. Excellent package available for the right candidate with exceptional career progression oppertunities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaising with site teams & managers to deliver the project in an efficient timeframe.
- Set out works such as pipework, chambers/manholes, kerbs, house foundations, etc.
- Work alongside the site foreman in order to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Capable of checking plans, reading and understanding drawings.
- Carry out daily H&S Checks incl associated paperwork & ensure all works are completed safely.
- Liaise with ESB, Irish Water, Eir etc to ensure that all works are completed to the required standard.
- Provide weekly reports to your Manager.
- Keep contemporary daily records of all site works and log them as site allocations.
- Work daily with Microsoft Excel & AutoCAD.
- Bachelor or Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / similar.
- Engineering Experience: 3+ years
- €55k - €70k - Annual Salary.
- Permanent Role - 4Yrs Work on this site.
- Paid Weekly.
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card.
- Company Laptop & Phone as standard.
- Accomodation (if required).
- Performance review(s) & bonus incentives for project milestones & early delivery.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send CV to: email@example.com