Entered: 08 Dec 2023
€70,000 - €80,000
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Civil’s Foreman for a growing and dynamic main contractor operating primarily in the Midlands / Dublin on large-scale Civil and Infrastructure projects initially being situated on a Public Realm Project starting in Clontarf, Co. Dublin.
- Work closely with and report to the Project Manager and Senior Management.
- Take responsibility for managing day to day activities on-site throughout the project lifecycle, leading the Project Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials and recording of same on the document control system.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise.
- Assist with management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with the Company's Quality and Safety Management Systems including management of subcontractors and plant.
- Management of subcontractors on site.
- Responsible for completion and issuing of daily/weekly project reports.
- Liaise with Client/Design Teams as necessary.
- 5+ year’s previous relevant experience within a similar role with a proven track record for delivering logistically challenging projects.
- Previous experience in Drainage, Watermains, Kerbing and Granite Paving is a must within a recognised contractor.
- Previous Luas experience is ideal however not essential.
- Good IT skills and computer literacy, proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate a number of varied projects.
- Preferably based in the North Leinster / Midlands region.
- Full Irish Driving Licence.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.