Sword Road, Santry, Dublin D09 C8X9
Junior Civil Engineer
Entered: 03 June 2023
Junior Engineer (Civil)
€40,000 - €50,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands Tier 1 main contractors. Due to their continued growth, they are actively seeking a Junior Engineer to join their Waterford based team on a permanent basis working on a large-scale Infrastructure project.
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required.
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications.
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary.
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager.
- Listen to and learn from more experienced site personnel - if in doubt, ask.
- Pursue, proactively your own development and training. (i.e. complete the work-based development programme in a timely manner).
- Conduct your work in a safe manner – correct and report those who do not.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Monitor and check setting out instruments and testing equipment.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work.
- Become familiar with BAM Safety Management Systems.
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required.
- A third level qualification in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in setting out on general civils projects with rail experience preferable.
- Experience working with a main contractor.
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.