Project Engineer/Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
A Project Engineer / Setting Out Engineer is required to work on Civil Engineering projects being delivered in the Southeast Region. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate. If you are looking to progress your career with a recognised industry leader, please apply today with your CV to email@example.com.
· Hold a Civil Engineering or related qualification, or possess relevant experience.
· Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience on site setting out.
· Strong technical ability along with proficient problem-solving skills.
· Proficient in the use of setting out equipment, GPS, robotic total station & levelling Equipment.
· Reasonably proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
· Assist the engineering and commercial teams throughout the life cycle of works.
· Setting out and checking as works progresses.
· Carry out as built surveys and drawings.
· Progress reporting, costing and valuations.
· Maintaining detailed records.
· Retain a proactive approach to resolving technical difficulties or other challenges that may arise.
· Maintain key relationships with all stakeholders, site teams, support departments and clients.
· Excellent salary and package
The role will be based in the Leinster / South East region working closely with our management team in a professional and friendly work environment.