Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 03 June 2023
Project Supervisor - Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy a further 4 days
- Car plus fuel card
- Pension Contribution & Life Insurance
- Long Service awards for reaching key milestones
- Access to Perks Online
Join one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors with over 30 years' experience in the industry. This company offer a diverse range of services such as Mechanical & Electrical projects, High Voltage, Lighting and Rail.
They have a national footprint across Ireland and the UK with over 6 regional depots in the Republic of Ireland. They are Irelands leading street light contractor responsible for the maintenance of over 250,000 streetlights across the republic of Ireland.
The company deliver the highest safety, service and excellence standards to the local authorities and the people they represent. They provide national coverage and local expertise across the country.
As Project Supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of large critical infrastructure projects in Dublin and the surrounding area focusing on upgrades to public lighting assets, and improvements works to the public lighting infrastructure.
What you will be doing:
- Lead Electrical/Civil teams as well as specialist subcontractors in the construction of street lighting and cabling
- Liaise with client, subcontractors etc to ensure work is completed safety and within scope/budget
- Planning of projects
- Ensure team work effectively to achieve SLA's
- Manage team performance
What we are looking for:
- Good Knowledge of Contracting Industry, street lighting an advantage
- Experience in Electrical or Civil Contracting
- Previous contract/project management experience
- Ability to balance client requirements with commercial priorities
- A full drivers license is required
Apply confidentially today with your CV