Renewable Developer - Cork
Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Competitive salary and generous benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Assist in the planning, management and delivery of our solar and wind portfolio at all stages of development from site evaluation through to pre-construction
- Communicate and engage with landowners to agree land (heads/option/lease agreements)
- Liaising with external consultants – technical and environmental
- Engage with technical team on potential site layouts and initial yield analysis
- Co-ordinate with wider renewables project team on land, planning and stakeholder engagement issues.
- Progress grid applications with in-house technical support and engage with relevant DNOs
- Reporting on project progress, both through written status reports and presentations at project approval meetings.
- Attend and grow network at workshops and industry event.
- BEng/MEng Civil Engineering or relevant sustainable related discipline or equivalent
- Creative and pragmatic with an ability to find solutions to challenging problems
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Ability to translate analysis into practical and implementable recommendations
- Active listener that shows they understand and value others’ viewpoint
- Structured and logical thinker
- A team player, willing to provide support to all colleagues
- Two to three years’ experience working in a similar capacity within the energy or a relatable industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written (presentations, reports, documents) and spoken
- Excellent commercial insight and researching competencies for assessing new business models and key value drivers of projects
- Building strong, cooperative and productive relationships with the key teams involved in realising projects.