Entered: 20 Feb 2024
Our client is a very well established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects. They are heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers and require a CSA (Civil, Structural, Architectural) Engineer to add to their project team on a new build Data Center in Dublin
Data Center experience is not required for the right individual but experience with a main contractor or a large subcontractor would be essential
The company will provide a competitive salary package in accordance with experience and suitability
CSA Engineer – Dublin
• Supervision of sub- contractors and direct staff.
• Ensuring all contractors on site are working to the latest set of construction drawings / details.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Monitor quality of workmanship & materials,
• Maintain as built drawings, liaising with site management to meet project deadlines.
• Responsible for communications of information amongst the CSA project team members and interface with the wider team.
• Establish and maintain procedures with, consultants, client and subcontractors for information flow, approvals (RFI & Submittals), meetings, and reporting.
• Participate, conduct construction document reviews and examine all documents for constructability, coordination, and execution. Bring all concerns to the attention of the design team for resolution using RFI process.
• Manage CSA subcontractor’s submittal and RFI submission from development to approval by the design team.
• Manage project close-out, including securing warranties, guarantees, and acceptance of work, subcontract and vendor close including as-built submissions
• 5 yrs plus experience
• Third level qualification
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0872790484/01 4586006 for more information.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.