Sub/Site Agent (Data Centre)
Entered: 03 Dec 2023
€Neg + Package
3D Personnel are working alongside a well-recognised Irish Civil Engineering Contractor. Due to the continued growth and expansion across Mainland Europe, they are actively seeking experienced Sub Site Agent with Data Centre experience to join their overseas operations in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Coordinate site installation with client representatives.
- Ensure company policies including Quality control and Health & Safety are being adhered to.
- Experience in structural steel is required.
- Liaise with the local Main Contractor site team and attend daily meetings.
- Ensure all works are carried out to specification and in line with RAMS, lift plans etc.
- Operational planning, execution, and reporting within the discipline.
- Regular reporting to senior management at all stages of the project.
- Scheduling of Plant, material, labour, and other resources to meet the programme.
- Supervise site personnel and maintain site records.
- Work alongside the Project Manager to endure the project runs smoothly.
- Degree in a Construction related discipline or strong Trade background.
- 8+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience in the construction of large-scale projects.
- Experience in Steel Erecting.
- Excellent in building trust and communications in relations with parties involved in the construction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent social skills and handling different cultures.
- Problem solver
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.