Civil Engineer, Netherlands
Entered: 28 Mar 2020
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Our client, an International Construction - M & E Group, is seeking to hire an experienced Civil Engineer. This exciting opportunity has arisen in Amsterdam for an energetic individual who would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Review and submit technical submittals
- Review and oversee H&S onsite
- Monitor and oversee Quality assurance/installation onsite
- Monitor and oversee on time delivery in line with Project schedule
- Raise and close any technical Design queries (RFI’s)
- Keep QA documents up to date including inspector reports
- Manage Drawing revisions with CSA Contractors
- Co-Ordinate the CSA Scope of works with project BIM
- Be a degree (level 8) qualified Civil Engineer.
- Have relevant experience working on civil projects in a construction environment
- Have good understanding of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle
- Have strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Project Management Software, AutoCad and Navisworks
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the qualifications, skills, experience and fit of the candidate.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV today to:
Sandra Brennan E: Sandra@techskills.ie
Tech Skills Resources
25 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel: + 353 1 6390390 www.techskills.ie