CSA Package Manager – Paris
Entered: 28 Mar 2020
AA Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by a leading General Contractor to recruit a CSA Package Manager, to be based on a large-scale Data Centre project in Paris, France.
• Manage the co-ordination of the Civil and Structural work packages.
• Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the company Safety Advisor, including set up, management of and closing out of file
• Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Project Manager and team including set up, management and close out of file
• Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect to company and client requirements
• Management of all costs associated with Project with the support of the project QS including:
o Plant and Equipment
• Management of all day to day site operations
• Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
• Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
• Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
• Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
• Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the Support of your Project team
• Issue Daily Report to the Project Manager
• Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
• Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
• Develop and implement company procedures with the project managers
• Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
• Review drawings and setting out details
• Ensure builders works drawings for services incorporated in basebuild.
• Carry out, distribute & close out CSA snags
• Liaise with design team and project coordinator to ensure necessary information (as required by construction team) is prioritised (where necessary) and issued is issued in accordance with construction schedule.
• Ability to think methodically and possessing strong problem-solving skills to resolve design and development issues.
• All other duties associated with this role
• Degree qualified in Civil or structural Engineering or equivalent
• French & English speaking with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with a recognised groundworks/ RC frame sub-contractor
• At least 5 years of site management experience
• Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
• Understanding of site technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
• Understanding of structural detailing and required calculations.
• Sound Mathematical and IT skill
• Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
For more information, contact Sarah Lonergan on +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com