Site Engineer / Civil Engineer
Entered: 28 Mar 2020
Site Engineer (Civil) | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg + Car/Van
Site Engineer required for a civil engineering contractor with coverage across Leinster. They specialise in site works, groundworks, storm and foul sewer, concrete frame construction to social housing and apartments. Currently have 8 sites running concurrently both sides of the M50 with a busy order book for the foreseeable future.
Site Engineer / Civil Engineer duties:
- Good experience on setting out.
- Ability to read drawings and steel schedules.
- Manage sub-contractors on site.
- Manage all records and RFI to Engineers & Design Team.
- Meetings with Clients and Clients Engineers.
- All Safety on site.
- Assist with the commercial valuations for the Quantity Surveyor.
- Ambition to become a Site Manager / Contracts Manager.