Entered: 08 Dec 2019
Executive Package + Extensive Benefits Suite
Euro Executive Recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Commercial Director for the newly created CSA Division of Irelands largest M&E Contractors. This client has a number of extensive ongoing projects in Ireland and across Europe. This role will see you assume full responsibility for the Commercial Division of the new business unit. The successful candidate will be required to have 10 years’ experience at managerial level on Data Centre projects in excess of €200m.
- Overall management of the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Commercial management of multiple Data Centre projects.
- Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- 15 + years as Commercial Lead on projects in excess of €200 million.
- Data Centre experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Exceptional Level of Legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills.
Contact Denis Casey in confidence to discuss in detail on 086 8159622 or email email@example.com