Construction Supervisor/ Electrical
Entered: 13 July 2020
Our client, an international M&E Group, leading utility solutions provider, are seeking to recruit an experienced Construction Supervisor/Electrical to manage all aspects of the delivery of the project on site. The successful Construction Supervisor/Electrical will have a proven track record on a large scale electrical project and previous experience within aviation, rail and HV/MV related infrastructure projects.
The role involves:
- Project management and supervision of (simultaneous) work fronts to specific budget and time constraints.
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting.
- Daily and weekly progress reports on works completed.
- Attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Quality control and management.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
- An Electrical qualification plus a minimum 10 years post-qualification experience within the industry.
- Previous experience with MV/HV is preferred.
- Strong Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Good IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
- Ensure clear and appropriate goals are set; focus well on targets; demonstrate enthusiasm and drive to consistently deliver quality in performance.
- Demonstrate clear and visible leadership, with capacity to absorb responsibility and accountability whilst providing sensitive direction to others.
- Be able to work systematically within clear guidelines / set goals and strive to achieve required results consistently.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others whilst taking the lead.
- Considered analysis of all available data to arrive at viable options and organising information to identify the key issues and plan appropriately.
- Ability to work independently
- Prepared to work out of office hours and occasionally on weekends, as and when required.
Attractive permanent role. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability and fit for the role. Benefits include pension contributions, learning and development opportunities, further education, career development, company vehicles, opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
This is an immediate role. If you desire to embrace training and development and progress within a business, please contact: Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.