Entered: 08 Dec 2023
Our client is a major Irish Construction company who are engaged as main
contractor in the construction Data Centers in various site on Mainland Europe.
They are seeking a finishing manager to add to their existing team in Frankfurt.
What you get – a market driven salary that will depend on your experience but is negotiable,
flights home every second week, daily living allowance, transport provided, accommodation
provided and other benefits.
- Supervising finishing supervisors when required.
- Co-ordination with M&E manager and sub-contractors to ensure works complete in time.
- Chair sub-contract co-ordination meetings on a regular basis that are documented in minute’s format and distributed to relevant personnel.
- Ensure there is adequate control of materials, plant and equipment to prevent loss by damage, waste, theft or unnecessary hire charges.
- Identify and issue RFI’s to design team.
- Ensure Site Daily Diary is completed on all sites.
- Monitor Actual against Planned progress against Contract programme.
- Ensure supervision have clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
As an already established Site Manager, you will have experience in:
- Forward planning
- Significant experience in the Fit-Out market
- A background of delivering refurbishments/fit outs on time and to budget
- Minimum of 5 years Site Management experience
- IT literate (essential)
- Client and contractor management skills
Please apply for this position to Kevin Clair through this website. You can contact
Kevin on 014586006/0872790484 or email Kevin at email@example.com
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment and will fully respect
your right to confidentiality
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit
solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100%
confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry
for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new
opportunities in the domestic market.