Senior Construction Manager - Dublin (1411)
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Senior Construction Manager - Dublin
Our client is eagerly seeking a Senior Construction Manager to join their team. The successful candidate must be robust and be able to make things happen on site. The right candidate will have strong managerial experience with at least 10 years experience. Must have experience in managing sections and be able to direct crew on site (engineers, technical staff, commercial staff)
• Min qualification – BEng (or equivalent).
• Held a similar management position on a large capital and experienced in all stages of large project execution.
• Experienced in construction management on large capital projects
• Knowledge of project execution for fully automated facility design
• Experience in new facility start-up
• Experienced in managing budgets both capital and expense
• Experienced in sub contract negotiation
• Good knowledge of Contract law and disputes resolution process
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• An ability to deal with change and implement new effective processes
• An ability to work through peers and across organisational boundaries and influence at all levels in the business.
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-4569899