Senior Construction Manager - Electrical
Entered: 27 Feb 2020
Our client are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Construction Manager for a Data Centre project in Dublin. This is a full-time permanent position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the Project Manager
- Managing and supervising on site personnel.
- Responsible for maintenance of electrical construction schedules.
- Perform in-progress inspections to ensure work meets contract requirements.
- To assume a leadership role on site with regard to work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules
- To ensure that employees have the relevant training and expertise to carry out their work safely and professionally
- To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate
- To manage and train apprentices in accordance with apprenticeship training
- To plan labour & material resources
- To use the purchasing system to acquire materials as required in the most cost effective manner.
- To keep all plant maintained & kept secure.
- Inspecting materials before installing them to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications.
- Assisting in system handover
- Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within an Electrical contracting environment
- Previous Experience on Data Centres would be desirable
- Must hold a valid Electrical Trade Qualification
- The Construction Manager will need excellent communication, leadership and training skills
- PC Skills essential – MS Word, Excel, Outlook
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE