Senior Site Agent
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Our client is a leading Tier One Main contractor with a nationwide presence.
They require an experienced Senior Site Agent/Construction Manager on a large scale civils/roads project in East Clare
The company will offer a very attractive salary package for the right candidate depending on experience.
You are the construction leader on the ground who is responsible for managing the overall day to day supervision of the site. You will monitor the preparation of the site prior to project launch and oversee the safe and efficient operation of the site throughout the construction phases.
You will be:
• Working closely with the onsite team including subcontractors, engineers, management, and more coordinating and managing all activities onsite
• Planning and overseeing the site setup, ensuring that the appropriate facilities are in place prior to the project launch
• Taking ownership for ensuring that HSEQS protocols are adhered to on sites at all times
• Maintaining quality control procedures at all time, reporting to the Regional Director
You will have:
• 5+ years’ experience in leading and overseeing a large scale Civils project, managing direct and subcontractor teams
• Completed a relevant third level qualification, construction management, project management, engineering etc.,
• 5+ years of experience in Civils construction management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience managing key stakeholder relationships
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair on 00353872790484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in this field and will handle all enquires with utmost confidentiality.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from overseas or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.