Sword Road, Santry, Dublin D09 C8X9
Entered: 06 June 2023
€ Negotiable + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued expansion, they are actively seeking an experienced Sustainability Manager to join their Leinster based team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for defining the roadmap, managing the company target to net zero carbon and our approach to sustainable construction.
The Sustainability Manager will be sustainability expert when assessing new potential projects, ensuring sustainability is part of our core values.
- Advising on the capability of committing to science-based targets and mapping the best route to success.
- Assessment of options for projects in terms of net zero opportunities.
- Development of policies and processes that will support our goals.
- Develop sustainable practical and workable execution plans for our projects and support our client’s sustainable targets and goals across biodiversity, waste, water and energy efficiency.
- Establish opportunities to avail of financing for sustainable solution.
- Continuously assessing and identifying new strategic opportunities.
- In conjunction with our clients and the engineering team, develop sustainable solutions, with applicable costings, for our projects.
- Ensure the company executes its commitments on waste reduction.
- Monitor legal compliance and industry best practice.
- Provide guidance on latest developments from industry bodies, institutions, and networks and Support and take direction from the group engineering director.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical, Sustainable, Electrical Engineering or equivalent essential.
- Minimum 5+ years of design and construction experience essential.
- 3D literate using the latest software platforms.
- Capability to work with and educate the site teams, procurement, engineering, and department heads to implement the processes and measurements we need to execute the strategy.
- Engage with our clients, understand their strategies, and present our roadmap to them.
- Regularly travel to our various project and client locations across Ireland, the UK and Europe to implement the plan, aiding and assisting the site teams, subcontractors and supply chain to implement the processes and achieve the targets set.
- Knowledge of commissioning.
- Knowledgeable on Health, Safety and Environmental systems.
- Commercial understanding.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.