Traffic Management Supervisor
Entered: 30 Oct 2020
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a Traffic Management Supervisor in Leinster. Our client is a Tier One Main Contractor with a history of completing projects to the highest standards, in budget and on time. The goal is to exceed clients expectations and to add value to their business.
What you need to have
* A Degree in Construction Management/Civil Engineering or Trade Qualification (e.g. Carpentry) is desirable.
* Construction Management Experience on site desirable
* Will suit Civil engineering graduate or engineer with a few years' experience and an interest in traffic/highways
* Must have strong communication skills, fluent English a must.
* Fully updated with BCAR.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to lead project teams.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Company Vehicle if travel is required.
* Salary guide DOE
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ today for a strictly confidential conversation.
Job 36528 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.