Contracts Manager (Developer)
Entered: 07 Dec 2019
Euro Executive Recruitment has been exclusively retained by a leading Cork based Developer to secure a Contracts Manager to oversee multiple projects throughout Cork. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing construction projects in excess of €20m.
The role is ideally suited to an experienced Project Manager/ Contracts Manager seeking a move to a client-side role overseeing Main Contractors.
Executive level package on offer for this role.
- Lead all aspects of Project Team functions
- Compile and implement the Project Execution Plan, with specific reference to the HSE & Quality plan.
- Manage on site construction teams for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- You will hold a third level qualification, ideally in Engineering / Construction Management.
- 10+ years management experience large scale construction projects in Ireland or UK.
- Ambition to progress and grow organically through an ambitious organisation.
- Quality Management systems experience.
- Experience of working with a top tier contractor in Ireland is essential.
- Good working Knowledge of Design and Build contractual obligations.
- Understanding of current Irish Building Regulations and construction methods.
Contact Denis Casey in confidence on 086 8159622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org