Contracts Manager - Developer
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Our client are a well respected Residential Developer in Ireland. They now seek a Contracts Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis for the Dublin/Leinster area.
- Manage, mentor and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Manage the design team members to ensure best value, buildable solutions whilst managing program expectations from planning stage to completion
- Manage quality and customer expectations ensuring all works comply with building regulations and other relevant standards.
- Monthly reporting of projects including program, H&S, quality and budget.
- Ensure strict compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are maintained and lead continuous improvement on sites
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team and subcontractors while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 15+ years’ residential construction experience
- Background in residential developments essential
- Experienced of managing multiple residential contracts
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE