Building Services Engineer / Facilities Manager
Entered: 11 Nov 2019
Project Engineer (Building Services and Facilities Management)
Dublin | €Neg + Package
ICDS has been retained by Ireland’s leading events and exhibition centre to recruit a Building Services Engineer to join their talented team in the Capital.
The role would suit a Mechanical or Design Engineer with some FM (Facilities Management) experience who is looking for an exciting role.
- 3rd level M&E or Building Services Qualification.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad or similar.
- Proven project management experience.
- Facilities Management experience an advantage, but not necessary.
- Awareness of current Health & Safety regulations.
- Chance to work closely with and learn from a highly experienced and successful events leadership teams.
- Unique role, with flexibility re working hours.
- Access to exciting national and international events.
- Ideal opportunity for ambitious candidate to work with senior Project Manager on ‘live’ events.
- You will assist in managing the facility and its exhibition halls planning for maintenance schedules etc…