Senior Design Manager
Entered: 07 July 2020
A market leading Main Contractor is seeking a passionate Senior Design Manager to join their team on a major residential developments across London. Placing a great emphasis on high quality builds in thriving areas this Main Contractor offers fantastic opportunities for a driven individual looking to build on their career. With a turnover reaching £1 Billion and a strong pipeline of work, this could be an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and to join a close-knit team.
The Senior Design Manager will be responsible for:
• Liaising with the consultant design teams to deliver the tender and construction drawings in line with the construction and procurement programmes
• Manage design consultants and sub-consultants along with design subcontractors to ensure correct and timely delivery of all design related information for the execution of the works on site.
• Manage design coordinators and design managers and act as a mentor to them for the projects they are involved with.
• Undertake design audits on projects as and when required and report back to the director in charge.
• Issue subcontractors and consultants with all information, drawings and packages
• Leading the technical aspect of the project.
• Managing the design process from start to completion of project.
• Ensuring building works stay in line with initial design and planning regulations.
To apply for the role the Senior Design Manager must have the following:
• Ideally 4+ year’s experience with a Main Contractor
• Strong Pre-Construction experience
• Knowledge of Bream is desired
• Experience of working with Revit
• 3rd level education in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in high rise residential developments
• Strong management and communication skills
• Ambition to progress internally within the business.
This position is a site based role for sites around London, please apply for this position today or send your C.V direct to Bradley.email@example.com