Entered: 27 Feb 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit an E&I Foreman for a role based in Switzerland. This candidate will be based on a large Pharmaceutical project. The ideal candidate will have held a similar position on similar projects previously.
Benefits & Package:
- Salary: €80,000 – €100,000 D.O.E.
- Paid Flights - Rotation 3/1.
- Accommodation provided free of charge.
- Transport provided free of charge.
- Holidays: 21 per annum (Ex – Rotation).
- €250 monthly payment to cover mobile phone cost and train travel to airport.
- To support the Construction Manager
- To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
- To assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- To carry out inspection checks and internal audits
- To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
- To manage and train apprentices in accordance with company policy
- To assist Construction Manager to plan labour & material resources.
- To reduce costs as far as possible.
- To check all materials before you install them to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications.
- To advise the project manager when you are doing work which is not part of our tender.
- To advise the project manager when you are prevented by others from working efficiently.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Supervisory role (Desirable)
- Qualified Electrician
- Proven record of co-coordinating and managing large scale projects
- Previous experience of working with an Electrical contractor
- Self-starter with the initiative and skills to manage workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Packages
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a friendly team
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Construction background
- Fluent English
For more information this role please contact Ciaran Sheehan on 085 862 1731 or email your CV to email@example.com
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.