Entered: 27 Feb 2021
- AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Electrical & Instrumentation Services Contractor client, to recruit a number of E&I Supervisors to be based on a large-scale Pharmaceutical project in Switzerland. The salary on offer to the successful candidate is €100,000 - €110,000, depending on experience.
Benefits & Package:
- Paid Flights - Rotation 3/1.
- Accommodation provided free of charge.
- Transport provided free of charge.
- Holidays: 21 per annum (Ex – Rotation).
- €250 monthly payment to cover mobile phone cost and train travel to airport.
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- Develop teams
- Electrical Trade and Craft Certificate is a requirement
- Experience on a pharmaceutical electrical contracting role (essential)
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID’s and AF&ID’s
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel etc
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning & organisational skills, strong attention to detail
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure.
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Murphy on +353 85 860 8026 or email email@example.com