Electrical Construction Manager
Entered: 31 July 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Construction Manager a large Data Centre project in Kildare. Our client is one of the country’s leading engineering companies who specialise in the Data, Commercial, Pharmaceutical, & Industrial sectors, in both Ireland and Europe.
- Third level Qualification in Building Services Engineering/Electrical Engineering - or strong Electrical trade background.
- Minimum of 5 years as an Electrical Construction Manager.
- Good strong knowledge of the full design and construction process.
- Work experience in Data Centres, Pharmaceutical or Industrial would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to control and manage up to 60 Electricians.
- Proven record of co-ordination and managing large projects.
- Basic Salary: 85 – 90k
- Company Vehicle / Travel Allowance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team. If you are interested in this role, then please respond with your CV to Lorcan Friel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0879200905