Entered: 26 Nov 2020
What you need to have
* Reporting to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
* Analyse supplier information for alignment with design specifications
* Review and understand schematics, GA plans and projects specifications
* Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
* Complete technical submittals, RFIs, equipment registers and trackers
* Analysis of all design documentation and identification of any scope gaps
* Review quality on site - walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
* Projects include commercial, pharma, data centres etc.
* Relevant 3rd level electrical qualification essential
* Electrical trade background would be advantageous
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role is essential
* Excellent IT skills required
* Experience in Revit would be advantageous
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
* Fluent in English essential
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.