Electrical Engineering Supervisor – Cork
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an electrical engineering supervisor for work in Cork. Reporting to the Project Building Services Manager, the suitable candidate will take responsibility for the delivery of Building Services Systems on the project delivering them on Time & on Budget while maintaining objectives of Safety & Quality.
Specific knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Life Safety Systems a distinct advantage.
Engineer – Electrical, Building Services or Mechanical with very strong Electrical knowledge.
Electrical Supervisor may be considered depending on experience.
- Fire Alarm
- Emergency Lighting
- Gas Detection
- Fire/Smoke Damper Systems
- Must have an appreciation for scheduling works in line with extensive civil, structural and architectural fitout.
- Must be computer/iPad literate, and willing to adopt a paperless commissioning and handover process.
- Comfortable working in a fast passed environment and capable of prioritising numerous work streams.
- Good communicator with the ability motivate and influence numerous M&E craft & management stakeholders
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or email your CV to email@example.com