Senior E&I Engineer - South Cork
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
- Responsible for the E&I Design and delivery as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process.
- Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation.
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study’s etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
- Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
- A BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 10 to 15 plus years’ experience in E&I Construction environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org