Estimator - Dublin (1663)
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our client is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. They specialise in constructing quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market; as well as cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities. The company requires an experienced Estimator to join their Dublin based team.
Primary Responsibilities as an Estimator
- Co-ordination of tender bid & pre-contract activities.
- Preparation of sound and competitive net estimate.
- Handover and presentation of tender bid to construction team.
- Developing key relationships with supply chain and with customers / specifies.
As an Estimator you will have
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a construction background
- Degree qulified
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being a team player
- Proficiency with MS Office
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.