Estimator (Civils) - Dublin
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Civils Estimator - Dublin
- Office-based role with the option of some remote working
Join a Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of €10m and benefit from excellent opportunities to develop as a professional and advance your career. They priortise promoting from within, so you will have the chance step up into increasingly senior roles here. In this role you will be primarily involved in pricing Civils works as well as some building works (which is sublet to subcontractors).
This company has excellent relationships with local authorities in the Leinster area, acting as Main Contractor for many projects in addition to carrying out subcontractor works (Civils) for some of the largest construction companies in Ireland. They have extensive industry experience and have built a reputation for excellence in project delivery. You will be an important part of a well-known and respected company in this Civils Estimator position.
Your role will involve:
- Estimating/tendering for new jobs
- Administering contracts for live jobs when required
You will need:
- A Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying background
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Very good communications skills
- Proficiency in the relevant software
Join a leading company that will support your continued career progression, apply now to learn more.