Entered: 08 Mar 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Estimator for a leading Irish Contractor based out of their Head Office in Dublin. The successful candidate be responsible for the production of estimates for a range of projects. The role will include management of relationships with designers, project managers, client teams and suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of estimates
- Analysis of engineering drawings
- Material take-offs
- Preparation of sub-contractor and supplier enquiries and contract documents
- Liaison with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Liaison with sub-consultant and in-house engineering design teams
- Assessment of different options and solutions
- Attending pre and post tender meetings/presentations.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- Good knowledge of contracts, relevant legislation and standards
- 5+ years estimating experience with a recognised Main Contractor
- The ability to work independently and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills
- Be results oriented
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Word, and ideally some experience of Microsoft Project and an estimating software system.
For more information on this role please contact Owen Twomey on 085 866 9484, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org