Entered: 29 Sept 2023
€85,000 - €100,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised Irish main contractor. Due to their continued growth, they are now in the market for an experienced Senior Estimator to join their Limerick based team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for the preparation of the tender with assistance from the pre-construction team.
- Upon receipt of tender documents, review and prepare a report, including tender deliverables.
- Undertake a site inspection and prepare a report. Compile an appropriate risk register and update accordingly.
- Prepare and send out Tender enquiries to supply chain and review quotations received.
- Prepare Tender sum analysis, priced document/Bill of Quantities. Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required.
- Attend, both internal and external tender review meetings with the procurement team.
- Liaise with Design Consultants to obtain design information and review value engineering proposals/construction processes.
- Prepare post tender valuation of submission to the construction team.
- Deal with design team post tender queries.
- File tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure.
- Attend handover meeting to brief the construction team
- Review production analysis and update.
- Formal engineering qualification (Honours Degree Desirable) ideally Chartered EI or CIOB or currently working towards Chartership
- Appropriate Academic and Construction Qualification, with detailed Building and Fit out Knowledge.
- Good communication skills to communicate with all members of the pre-construction/procurement team, Clients, Consultants and Directors.
- Membership of a professional institution.
- Proven estimating experience in Building and fit out knowledge.
- Min. of 5 years’ experience in estimating.
- Preferable experience in Design and Build projects, Main Contractor, CSA Contractor and Fit-Out.
- Previous Experience and working knowledge of BuildSoft and Conquest would also be preferable but not essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office package.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.