Construction Pipeline Foreman
Entered: 19 Feb 2020
Our client, a well-established & reputable construction company are recruiting for a Construction Pipeline Foreman to join their team on a project based in Kildare.
Construction Pipeline Foreman Duties will include:
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining & installing of piping
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards & in accordance with the program
- Ensure the project is completed on time & within budget
- Responsible for ensuring all projects are performed in accordance with company procedures, safety & environmental guidelines
- Responsible for ensuring the site is kept safe & tidy at all times
- Liaise with client’s & project stakeholders as appropriate
Construction Pipeline Foreman Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years pipeline installation experience
- Must have strong knowledge of pipe stringing, installations & HDPE welding
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are an experience Pipeline Foreman interesting in a career move, please send your CV to Ireprotech@oandb.ie or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.