Construction Site Foreman
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Our client, a well-established & reputable construction company are recruiting for Construction Site Foreman to join their team on a project based in South Dublin.
As a Construction Site Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the site
- Maintaining site diary, recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Manage & coordinate subcontractors on site
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health & Safety standards
Construction Site Foreman Requirements include:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a foreman
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are a Construction Site Foreman interested in a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.