Entered: 21 Oct 2021
The CSR group is looking to recruit an experienced Finishing Foreman. This Medium Size project is located in Dublin City and we looking for someone who is ambitious and has a strong focus on detail. This company has grown steadily over the last 10 years with a key focus on quality. They have secured a number of repeat business clients and looking to add a talented individual to a great team.
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with specification and programme
- Understanding the finishing sequence and organizing labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the programme.
- Liaise with various subcontractors on a daily basis
- Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- 5 years Previous Foreman experience
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Excellent analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Main contracting experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ideally from a trade background or degree
- The ability to ensure the successful delivery of projects while keeping a firm eye on quality
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 01 5267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.