Entered: 08 May 2021
Our client, a well-established flooring manufacturer is currently seeking an experienced Finishing Foreman to join their team on a Hospital Project based in Dublin City Centre.
Finishing Foreman Responsibilities:
- Oversee the finishing aspect of the project
- Responsible for the day to day running of the site
- Manage & coordinate subcontractors & site team
- Ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget & to the highest of standards
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are implemented at all times
Finishing Foreman Requirements:
- Third level Construction Degree or Trade Qualification
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a site Finishing Foreman
- Experience working on Healthcare / Hospital Projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency & meet challenging work goals.
If you are an experienced Finishing Foreman interested in this role, please send your CV to Ireprotech@oandb.ie or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.