Entered: 18 Feb 2020
A large main contractor based in Dublin are actively recruiting an experienced Finishing Foreman for a commercial project in Dublin City Centre.
As a Finishing Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Previous experience as finishing foreman on a commercial project
- Support the site manager in delivering the project to the highest of quality & completed on time
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards and at all times keeping a firm eye on quality
- Completing Snag lists, dealing with the client
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors
- Great attention to detail
Finishing Foreman Requirements include:
- Carpentry background highly beneficial or relevant Trade Qualification
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Ability to work to strict schedules
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.