Entered: 08 Dec 2019
Our client is recruiting for a Finishing Foreman to join their team on a project in Dublin West.
Finishing Foreman requirements:
- Ideally a Carpentry background
- Previous experience in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
Finishing Foreman Role:
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary –
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
If you are a Finishing Foreman and are considering a move please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh Kerrigan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.