Sword Road, Santry, Dublin D09 C8X9
Entered: 05 June 2023
€65,000 - €75,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a leading Irish main contractor. Due to their continued growth and success they are actively seeking an experienced Finishing Foreman to join their Dublin based team working on a large scale mixed use development project.
- Liaise and communicate closely with the design team, Site Manager and other stakeholders
- Coordinate the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy
- Provide key point of contact for purchasers
- Liaise closely with Sales
- Coordinate snagging crews, overseeing effective completion of snag lists
- Coordinate work from long term call backs
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors
- Provide training and technical advice to the site team
- Effective planning of tasks and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet deadlines
- Ensure works are carried out in compliance with building regulations, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Construction Management and/ or equivalent trade qualification.
- Significant experience in a similar position based in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent knowledge of trades, and in particular carpentry.
- Background in residential construction.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or have a look through or website on www.3dpersonnel.com