Foreman - Cork
Entered: 25 Aug 2019
O’Neill & Brennan, Ireland’s leading construction recruitment agency, are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, an established building and engineering contractor. Our client is looking for a Foreman to join their team in Macroom, Cork.
This is a permanent full time position with an immediate start.
As a General Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Site Management, Design Team, Procurement and Health and Safety to ensure the day to day running of the site runs smoothly and on schedule
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Managing site personnel and sub-contractors
- Ensuring those on site hold the relevant tickets, passes and documentation
- Implementing all Health and Safety policies on site to ensure high standards are met and maintained
- Presenting site inductions for new starters
- Assisting with other duties as given by management.
General Foreman Requirements:
- Strong trades background is necessary
- A strong performance history of site supervision experience and management is essential
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Team player with a positive attitude to work alongside a diverse team.
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Salary range circa €45,000+ DOE,
- Healthcare Insurance,
- Travel Allowance
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.