Entered: 11 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for Foreman on behalf of our Client. Our Client is a leading contractor with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a foreman, ideally with a main contractor & have experience working on civils’ projects.
Own transport would be highly beneficial as the successful candidate will be required to travel between sites from time to time.
The successful candidate will join their team on a project based in Co. Offaly.
Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of the construction site
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management
- Maintain the site diary
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained
The Successful Foreman will require:
- 5+ years’ foreman experience is required
- Experience working with a Main contractor is desired
- Management / supervising experience
- Experience working on civils projects
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 902 2067.