Entered: 15 July 2020
General Foreman | Dublin City & County | €Neg + Package
General Foreman required in the Dublin area who has worked extensively in construction with Reinforced Concrete and Concrete Frames. You will be overseeing and ensuring high level quality work and ensuring it complies with the regulations, the general and specific specifications of the project.
General Foreman, skills/experience:
- Extensive background working with RC and RC Frames.
- Experience with managing teams and large volumes of concrete.
- Must be capable of meeting tight time frames and deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to read drawings and engineer’s details.
- Exceptional written and verbal motivational skills.
The General Foreman will receive ongoing training, development and opportunities will be available to help further your knowledge in construction management.