Entered: 17 Oct 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a General Foreman for our client, a main contractor who specialises in residential builds across Ireland.
They are looking for an experienced General Foreman, ideally with a trade’s background to join their team on a residential project based in North Dublin. The successful candidate must have minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Foreman, ideally with a main contractor & have experience working on residential projects.
General Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of the construction site
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management
- Maintain the site diary
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained
The Successful General Foreman will require:
- 3+ years’ foreman experience, with a main contractor desired
- Trades background
- Experience working on residential / building projects
- Management / supervising experience
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.