Entered: 20 Feb 2024
€70,000 - €75,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working with one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued growth and success, they are actively seeking an experienced Senior Foreman to join their Cork based team working on large scale multi-million-euro projects on a permanent basis.
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for clients Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
- Assisting with the control of equipment on site
- Coordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Professional Construction Qualification or a strong Trade background.
- Experienced in large scale reinforced concrete frames.
- 7+ years’ experience in the role of construction site foreman.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site.
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or have a look on www.3dpersonnel.com