Assistant Estimator - Concrete
Entered: 27 May 2020
Assistant Estimator role in large scale reinforced concrete production facility manufacturing both precast and prestressed concrete elements based in Nottinghamshire.
- Preparing quotations in line with customers’ enquiries, the companies standard response formats and commercial requirements.
- Maintaining records of enquiries.
- Coordinating with suppliers to ensure the accuracy of quotations.
- Contribution to the development of the company’s commercial response.
- Accuracy and presentation of quotation submissions.
- Timeliness of response to customer enquiries.
- Contribution to the company’s overall sales and marketing effort
Key requirements include:
- Technical knowledge of the construction industry (ideally of precast concrete).
- The ability to communicate at all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- The ability to read drawings and accurately prepare estimates for competitive submission.
- A confident approach to problem solving.
- Excellent competence in MS Excel, Outlook and Word and sound general computer skills.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE