EHS Advisor - Birmingham
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Multi-site Environmental Health and Safety role - Based in the West Midlands and overseeing EHS on several large construction sites.
You will get:
- Health insurance
- Opportunites for further training
- Excellent annual holiday entitlements
- Professional support structures and more
Join a main contractor that specialises in the construction and fit out of high-specification projects for the most prestigious clients.
You will be a part of a company that is renowned for delivering sustainable buildings in a zero-accident environment. This will provide you with a platform where you can develop as an Environmental Health and Safety Officer. With contracts for future work continuing to be awarded, you will be an important part of the team going forward. If you want to work on major projects for high-profile clients, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
You will need:
- To be qualified in Environmental Health and Safety
- Construction industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Health and Safety for a Main Contractor
Apply confidentially, email email@example.com or call 00 353 85 875 1842 to learn more about this opportunity.