Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its international client to recruit a safety advisor for a site in Cork. The role is a contract role until May.
Competitive salary / contract rates on offer.
- Implement policy and procedures on site
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training,
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations
- Work and liaise with HSEQ Director Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety
- Experience working on construction / pharma projects.
- Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training
- 4 Years’ experience in a similar role required
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
Contract / Rates:
- Contract rates: €30 – €35 per hour.
- Contract role until May 2022.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or email your CV to email@example.com