Fire Safety Engineer
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Structural/Fire Safety Engineer - Kildare
A Structural/Fire safety engineer is required to work closely with an in-house design team & external consultants to develop structural and fire design for modular buildings.
You will liaise with a number of clients, external consultants, on site installation teams, office drafting team and the factory production team to help deliver a modular solution to meet requirements. You will be involved in a number of projects of various scales concurrently from initial kick off to final completion.
As a Structural/Fire safety engineer in their growing modular business, you will expand and develop your experience and understanding of the modular building industry which is at the forefront of modern methods of construction within the Irish construction industry.
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures
- Generate accurate and detailed construction, tender and production drawings
- Perform structural engineering calculations for modular buildings and foundation design.
- Ensuring all designs and details are compliant with client and project specification, relevant building regulations and design standards
- Preparing structural specifications for individual projects and responding to Fire and structural related RFIs
- Carrying out factory and site inspection on structural/fire safety related elements of individual builds
- Document control to company and ISO standards.
You will need:
- 4+ years in a structural/fire safety engineering design office
- 3+ years' experience in AutoCAD/Revit
- Experience in BIM level 2 projects, technical detailing and material specification.
- Good technical knowledge in structural design/detailing and fire safety detail design.
- Experience coordinating with building services and architectural details/drawings.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding company that will support your professional growth, apply now by:
Applying with your CV
Calling 086 844 7443
All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.